2020 Schedule of Events
- January 11th, Dream Workshop, Priestessed by Alayna: Hey beautiful dreamers! Please bring a dream you are willing to share. We will be playing with dreams through the practice of Dream Theatre, a fun way to delve into the richness of our dreams.
- February 8th, Magic Candle Making, Priestessed by Kara: Together we can create a little magic to light our way through the darkness. Join us for some fun as Kara teaches us how to create magical candles. Bring a mug and any stones, objects, and fragrance oils you would like to add to your candle.
- CANCELLED DUE TO COVID19 ***March 14th, Creating Sacred Space, Priestessed by Singing Otter, Amanda Montoya, Alys N Wonrln, and Jessica Snake Maiden: Have you ever wondered what the elements on our Tent's altar represent? Or maybe you've been interested in learning more about creating sacred space. This is a very special Tent, as the Keepers and I are joining our skills and teachings of Ancient Traditions for the first time as we invite you to explore new and interesting depths of the Ancient Elements of Earth (held by Amanda Montoya), Water (held by Elena SingingOtter), Fire (held by Alys N Wonrlan), and Air (held by Jessica Snake Maiden). This is OUR unique blend of Women's Ancient Traditions gifted by each of our Priestesses that include teachings from Hopi Medicine, Yogic Practice, Sacred Sexuality, Pagan Practices, Red Tent Traditions, and Goddess Worship. Please see our Event Page for more details.
- April 11th, A Journey to the World of Goddess Ostara, Priestessed by Singing Otter and Alys N Wonrln: Via Zoom We will create magical eggs and learn more about the renewal of Springtime through the Goddess Ostara.
- ***May 9th, Midwifing the Mother: A Personal Archetype Journey, Priestessed by Jessica Snake Maiden: This is your invitation to celebrate Mother's Day 2020, one of the most important years of our lifetimes, in a ritual inviting you to Midwife the Mother Archetype most needed to heal your Inner Child in this developing New World/Global Paradigm Shift we are experiencing as a Global Nation.
- ***June 13th, Sacred Woman Rising Part 1/3, Priestessed by Amanda Montoya: The Development or strengthening of a self-love practice. Awakening and diving deep into the feminine within and connecting with ourselves, healing shadow aspects of the feminine within.
- July 11th, Sacred Woman Rising Part 2, Priestessed by Amanda Montoya: Rescheduled to September 12th
- ***August 8th, Your Personal Tarot Profile, Priestessed by Jessica Snake Maiden: During this Tent, we will explore a tarot teaching to discover which Major Arcana depicts your personality and soul cards, and the hidden factors card.
- ***September 12th, Rescheduled Sacred Woman Rising Part 2/3, Priestessed by Amanda Montoya: An opportunity to use the sacred tools outlined in part 1 and apply them to the sacred feminine relationships we have outside of ourselves, with Sacred Woman Rising in Sisterhood.
- October 10th, Samhain Celebration, Priestessed by Donna: Details Coming Soon
- ***November 14th, Egyptian Dream Workshop, Priestessed by Alayna: Details Coming Soon
- December 12th, Annual Winter Solstice Celebration, Priestessed by Singing Otter, Amanda Montoya, and Alys N Wonrln: Details Coming Soon
- January 9th, 2021, Sacred Sexual Union 3/3, Priestessed by Amanda Montoya: Explored with a partner or solo, as you work on manifesting and aligning energetically with your perfect partner as you have set the template with creating a beautiful, loving relationship with yourself. Calling in, trusting and allowing more of the DIVINE masculine in your life, creating a harmonious balance and dance between Divine Feminine and Divine Masculine.
***Denotes a Welcome Sister Tent, gatherings held three to four times per year when our Sisters are welcomed to extend an invitation to women in their circles to join us for the evening.
Our Red Tent is part of 'Red Tents In Every Neighborhood GLOBAL NETWORK'.
We are devoted to creating RED TENTS in every
CITY, TOWN, VILLAGE & COMMUNITY!
Click here to connect to our Global Movement: