- January: Corn Seed Ceremony, Priestessed by Grandmother Stone: The Corn Seed Ceremony is an opportunity to dream into manifestation all the wishes you hold in your heart. In this ritual you will be gifted with 22 corn seeds. Each seed will represent a dream or a wish you would like to nurture in this next Turn of the Wheel (calendar year). 7 seeds will be gifted for the body. This could mean healing in certain areas of the body, strengthening, healthy nurturance, strong mental abilities, lots of options. 7 seeds for the heart, these seeds will be offered to serve the love we seek to give and receive. Relationship with others, ourselves, and all of nature. 7 seeds are gifted for the Spirit. You may want to support your chakras, strengthen your spiritual practice, open the third eye, learn to meditate, and so on. The last seed represents the Great Mystery. I will offer a gentle journey to seek out your hearts desire. Then we will energetically place our wishes and dreams into the bundle of corn seeds. As you hold these seeds during this time of conception (Winter) they will continually be infused with your essence. Until the time comes to plant them in the earth
- February: Lightning Dream Work, Priestessed by Alayna: From the ancient teachings of dream work in the Egyptian tradition to the Greek temples of healing dedicated to Asklepios; from the dreams of Joseph to the prophetic dream interpretations of Daniel; from Freud to Jung and beyond; dreams have guided us, brought knowledge, and hope to ordinary reality. Alayna McKee has been a conscious dreamer since childhood and has studied extensively with Robert Moss. She is one of his acknowledged Dream Teachers, trained in Active Dreaming. We will discuss Lightning Dreamwork and expanded lucid dreaming.
- March: Nibi Wabu Water Blessing, Priestessed by Grandmother Stone: “We are living in the days of the great purification of the Earth. We have the choice to sit by, helplessly watching the event take place, or to be active participants in easing the passage.” We will be doing the Nibi Wabo (water healing/blessing ceremony). We join in with over 10,000 people around the world on the New Moon to heal the Spirit of the Water and our Mother Earth. Come join us, learn the song, and partake in the sacred ceremony. The Elders tell us that if we don't act now, we may not have any clean water left within ten years.
- April: Rise Up and Call Her Name, co-Priestessed by Mountain Woman and Kathy: We will learn about a Goddess of ancient times.
- May: Rose Blessing, Priestessed by Rev. Singing Otter: Rose Blessing ceremony to honor the presence of the Divine Feminine within.
- June: Exploration of Masculine/Feminine Energies, Priestessed by Mountain Woman: In what ways do they show up? How do they compliment each other? As women, how do we use our masculine side? Do you know which role you are playing in your relationships? At work? There will be story telling, music, and deep discussion.
- July: Reconnect with All Things Using Crystals, Priestessed by Grandmother Stone: One of the things that is impressed on me right now is that we have to re-connect our body, mind, and spirit. We have, for too long, lived with these separated and separated from all things. "We are all a part of the web of life. What we do to the web we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connected." I will teach you how to reconnect to the Mother Earth using crystals. I will have a journey to the center of Mother Earth to anchor ourselves deep with our Mother and start the healing process of reconnection.
- August: Becoming Bear, Priestessed by Lori: A special teachings on Bear Medicine. We will be travelling with Bear to discover our Instinctual Self. We will learn the Bear Dance and Cherokee Bear Song. I welcome women to bring their drums to learn this song. We will move like bears, think like bears, and follow our innate wisdom like bears.
- September: Goddess Night Out, Priestessed by Rev. Singing Otter: The sacred waters of the Mother are calling. Come join us as we bask in the warm water, lounge and relax in wonderful conversation. Nibble delicacies and share sweet ceremony and song. We will have the place all to ourselves.
- October: Resting Tent, Priestessed by Rev. Singing Otter, Grandmother Stone and Mountain Woman: We will use this time to connect and nurture. There will be hot wax dipping for your hands. We'll be working on adorning our new talking stick (beads, ribbon, shells, etc). We'll have open discussion - which always has us digging deep in a beautiful way.
- November: Sacred Sexuality, Priestessed by Alys: Our sexual energy is the most fundamental creative force in the Universe. It's what created each and every one of us! Sacred Sexuality has the powerful potential for emotional release, improving our health and relationships with others, manifesting our heart's desires, and for illuminating a path of connection with Ultimate Ecstasy, Enlightenment and the Divine. As the goddess once again awakens in a western consciousness, the shame and guilt traditionally attached to our bodies and sexual experiences is being replaced with a remembering of lifetimes past when deity was female and sex was for worship. Please join us in an evening of conversation, meditation and ritual around our Divine Sacred Sexual Selves!
- December: Winter Solstice/Yule Gathering Priestessed, by Rev. Singing Otter, Grandmother Stone, and Mountain Woman: Lets co-create a beautiful ceremony to honor the completion of the year. We will call back the "return of the light" we will have a beautiful story of the Winter solstice and candle lighting. Then Singing Otter will guide us through the corn pouches and planting our intentions for the next year. We will have a give away blanket. We ask that you don't purchase anything but bring something you have made or something from your home that needs to move on.