- January: Lilith Speaks, Priestessed by Julia: A journey of exploration in the world of the Goddess Lilith.
- February: Goddess Diana, Priestessed by Julie: A journey of exploration in the world of the Goddess Diana.
- March: Journey of Self Exploration, Priestessed by Mountain Woman: A journey of self-exploration. We'll step into a simple tool that you can use for balance in relationship to yourself. Mountain Woman has studied for almost 10 years in the Teachings of the Delicate Lodge, a beautiful bundle of wisdom passed down through native people for over 100's of years.
- April: Nibi Wabu Water Blessing, Priestessed by Grandmother Stone: Water Healing and Blessing Ceremony with Grandmother Stone. We are living in the days of the great purification of the earth. We have the choice to sit by helplessly watching event take place, or to be active participants in the easing their passage. It is time for the women to assume their responsibilities. We are the keepers of the water, because we are more in tune with the natural cycles of the moon through out menstrual and birthing cycles.
- May: Rose Blessing, Priestessed by Singing Otter: Let us gather to evoke the Divine Feminine within. Feel the blessings of love and compassion as the Goddess emerges to hold you in beauty and remind you of who you are.
- June: Virgin of Guadalupe and the Legacy of the Earth Goddess Tonantzin, Priestessed by Melanie: we will dialogue about the feminine imagery in ancient and modern Mexico and Central America, also known as Mesoamerica. We will hear the story of the Virgin of Guadalupe and consider how the legacy of the Earth Goddess Tonantzin, lives on in some of the contemporary adoration of the Virgin. We will also learn the important meaning of corn to the indigenous cultures of the Americas and take time to dream about our own seed corn. Please bring a flower from your garden (or a neighbors, if you are friendly with them) to grace the altar.
- July: Tarot, Priestessed by Amanda: Journey through the magical experience of tarot.
- August: I Am, Priestess by Mountain Woman: You’re invited to an evening of exploring one of the most powerful statements that we make. During July’s Red Tent, Mountain Woman we will be leading us on an exploration of “I AM…” I AM as it relates to our higher self. I AM as it relates to self love. I AM as it relates to judgment. I AM as it relates to identity.
- September: Goddess Night Out, Priestessed by Rev. Singing Otter: All women are welcome and this gathering is by invitation only so please let me know if you invite other women so I can add them to the RSVP list. Desert Reef is a clothing optional hot springs so feel free to come in your birthday suit if you like, although mine is a little stretched out ;). We will greet each other with sweet ceremony while soaking and dining to our hearts content. As we honor the Goddess within let us remember how to play, laugh, sing and be in community with our sisters. We give ourselves permission to be our true authentic selves.
- October: Crystal Bowl Meditation, Priestessed by Grandmother Stone: Monthly Full Moon Crystal Bowl Meditation.Come spend some time relaxing and meditating to the beautiful sounds of Singing Crystal Bowls. Grandmother Stone will play 7 different crystal bowls, each one made to resound with different Chakra centers of your body. The vibrational rate, of each bowl, will attune and balance the Chakras as you meditate.While each bowl's effect is its corresponding Chakra, due to the bowls' composition of pure quartz crystal (99.992%) the entire body benefits. The Singing Crystal bowl can place the listener/receiver into an Alpha brain wave pattern easily and quickly for a deep meditation.Quartz crystal music holds the vibration of white light, which ultimately refracts into the rainbow and acts directly on our chakras when played. It has the power to bring about a positive shift in our consciousness, and as our awareness expands, we grow in our physical form. Crystal is able to maintain the balance of electromagnetic energies between the north and south poles. Clear quartz integrates the balance in our own electromagnetic energies.
- November: The Goddess of the Harvest Corn Mother, Priestessed by Grandmother Stone: Grandmother Stone will teach us about the goddess of the harvest - Corn Mother. She will lead us on a meditation into our sacred womb to retrieve ancient wisdom. Then we will make corn husk goddess as the pueblo people do to represent Corn Mother.
- December: Winter Solstice/Yule Gathering, Priestessed by Rev. Singing Otter, Grandmother Stone and Mountain Woman: Lets co-create a beautiful ceremony to honor the completion of the year. We will call back the "return of the light" we will have a beautiful story of the Winter solstice. Then Singing Otter will guide us through the corn pouches and planting our intentions for the next year. Mountain Woman will guide us through releasing and bringing in blessings for the next year. Along with a beautiful candle lighting "calling back the light". We will have a give away blanket. We ask that you don't purchase anything but bring something you have made or something from your home that needs to move on. Please have a WRAPPED gift for the give away Blanket.