- January: Sacred Sexuality, Priestessed by Alyc: Our sexual energy is the most fundamental creative force in the Universe. Sacred Sexuality has the powerful potential for emotional release, improving our health and relationships, manifesting our hearts desires, and for illuminating a path of connection with Ultimate Ecstasy, enlightenment with the Divine. Please join us in an evening of exploration through our divine sacred sexual selves
- February: Cancelled Due to Weather
- March: Flame of the Yoni Journey, Priestessed by Jessica: We'll begin a meditative journey to assist in clearing the energetic channel from the throat to the womb ending by connecting roots deep into the Earth. Followed by an exercise for each woman to create a Flame of the Yoni painting to celebrate the renewed connection to the Mother for Spring.
- April: Beltane Festival Priestessed, by Sarah: I am excited to facilitate our dedication to the rites of Spring. We will be honoring the Goddess Inanna. For our meditation we will be doing the practice of Emotional Composting: Allowing our negative or difficult feelings to surface in a sacred and supported space so that they may be offered to the Great Mother as nourishment for our new season of growth. I invite you to contemplate the emotions that have built up over the winter season and ask: "What is no longer in service of my highest good?" We will be making " sacred seed bombs" with native wildflowers that you can take with you and deposit in the earth. Some traditional foods for Beltane are: asparagus, figs, pears, strawberries, goat cheese and honey cakes if you wish to bring treats.
- May: Dream Workshop Priestessed, by Alayna: A journey through the mysterious world of dreams.
- June: Soul Fire Trance Dance, Priestessed by Jessica: Ecstatic or trance dancing ignites the connection to one's body, creativity and community allowing Self-expression to awaken through the rhythm of song. Your dance is a beautiful expression of your own Divine essence as a woman. Whether basking in the gentle sweet surrender of tenderness, undulating in sensual freedom, or a raging inferno of desire - your dance is your own! If you've ever wanted to play with fire while you dance, we will be passing orbs of fire as we dance in celebration of Soulfire - the One Fire - that unites us all! Absolutely no experience or rhythm required, as we OWN our Self-expression in celebration of what it is to live and Be the embodiment of a Goddess!
- July: Seven Chakra Singing Bowl Healing, Priestessed by Grandmother Stone: Grandmother Stone will play 7 different Crystal bowls in a guided meditation.
- August: Little Sisters Fairy Garden, Priestessed by Grandmother Stone and Julia
- September: Yoni Sculpture, Priestessed by Jessica: To experience this daring journey we will begin with experiential activities two weeks prior to the event. The night of, we will begin with a luscious meditation inviting intention setting to deepen our awareness and open our hearts to this new layer of erotic experience. We will intuitively sculpt however we wish to design our sacred Yoni creation. Clay provided is enough for a Yoni approximately 3" in length. As we enjoy our traditional potluck to close circle our clay Yonis will bake. I invite you to bring whatever items you may like to place in your Yoni sculpture -- use your IMAGINATION (i.e. gemstones, feathers, pubic hair, etc.). Please check to ensure the item is safe up to 270 degrees (gemstones and feathers have been ok for me but best to test them on your own to be sure). Intuitively Guided Yoni sculpting offers a tactile and visceral experience working with clay as if it were our own flesh -- shaping and molding our beautiful Yoni's from this world and beyond. It takes both imagination, Self-exploration and a desire for expansion to journey into this layer of a Woman's inner knowing.
- October: Rescheduled Due to Weather
- November: Jin Shin Jyutsu, Priestessed by Alayna: The Art of Jin Shin Jyutsu has its origins in Japan. Jiro Murai was acknowledged as the person who rediscovered and reintroduced Jin Shin at the start of the twentieth century. His student, Mary Burmeister brought the practice to the United States and it has spread worldwide. I had the pleasure of studying with her in the 1980’s in Boulder and with several of her advanced students. Jin Shin Jyutsu is energy work that harmonizes body, mind, and spirit. We will cover the 26 energy points and the 3 simple maintenance flows or patterns that can be used by anyone. These flows are part of my life and can help us all. Through touching and holding them we can bring ourselves back into balance.
- December: Winter Solstice/Yule Gathering, Priestessed by Rev. Singing Otter, Grandmother Stone and Mountain Woman: Join us as we co-create a beautiful ceremony to honor the completion of the year. We will call back the "return of the light", Grandmother Stone will share a beautiful story of the Winter solstice. Then Singing Otter will guide us through the corn pouches and planting our intentions for the next year. Mountain Woman will guide us through releasing and bringing in blessings for the next year. Along with a beautiful candle lighting "calling back the light".