- January: Moon Magic, Priestessed by Jessica: Let’s continue lighting our inner flame in the coming year moving forward with courage and tender hearts made stronger by the web woven in deep and sacred trust between Sisters. A practice with a gestation of 6 months, journeying from the New Moon energies to the fullness of her pregnancy in the Full Moon's energy. In that vein, it is Jessica's desire to continue welcoming the Goddess within her by wearing her finest gown. As she desires to deeply honor the sacredness of entering our Red Tent Temple in humble service to the Goddess and nurturing the womb of our Sisterhood. Maybe you will wear something that shimmies and shakes the Goddess, your magic and inner Creatirix!
- February: Projection and Compassionate Self-Forgiveness Priestessed by Rita: Rita will guide us through the skills she has honed to help us awaken to greater levels of awareness of our divinity, strive for greater clarity in our energy field and in how we relate to ourselves, those around us and outer circumstances. Two skills/tools that she has found to be instrumental in her own process have been Identifying, Owning and Accepting Projections and Facilitating Compassionate Self-Forgiveness. During our February Red Tent, we will explore these skills in service to healing and integrating disowned parts of ourselves and expressing our essential nature of Loving and Light.
- March: Laugh Your Yoni Off Priestessed by Alys & Jessica: We will begin our evening with a laughing circle, intended to increase our awareness and connection between our throat and sacral chakras, loosening our voices to speak in sacred truth. Followed by a gentle guided meditation and breath work to assist in helping us connect to the essence of our own desires. Join us for an open dialogue and experience of Being within the atmosphere of pleasure. Please bring a comfortable mat and pillows to lay on for an exercise we have lying on the ground, your journal, something to write with, an open mind and willingness to be in the Sacred Temple of Pleasure as we honor the Goddess Baubo (Sheela Na Gig for some).
- April: Annual Goddess Night Out, Priested by Rev. Singing Otter: We will greet each other with sweet ceremony while soaking and dining to our hearts content. As we honor the Goddess within let us remember how to play, laugh, sing and be in community with our sisters. We give ourselves permission to be our true authentic selves. Clothing optional trip to a privately reserved hot springs.
- May: Yin Yoga, Priestessed by Amanda: As the feminine continues to awaken at an accelerated rate, women are being called to step into their sovereign power as the Alchemist and transmuter of the outdated patriarchal belief systems. As we consciously call up these belief systems, we are able to see and work through them allowing us to reprogram the subconscious with programs of our choosing. This journey through the heart center will involve meditation, mirror gazing work, affirmations, journaling followed by a brief yin yoga flow with yoga nidra.
- June: Journey of Sacred Woman Rising, Priestessed by Amanda: In this circle we will connect and ground with meditation. We will play with ecstatic dance medicine. We will create a prayer circle for our sister's. We will connect using eye gazing, creating an intimate bond. There will also be journaling. So be sure to bring your journal along.
- July: Core Choreography, Priestessed by Erin, Co-Priestessed by Brittany & Jennifer: A space to rediscover play and connect to our inner child, we will be using movement to do just this. I want to share tools that can be used as different inspirations when dancing and expressing ourselves. Choreography has been a huge path in my journey towards self-discovery and identity. To me choreography is much like a book, because just like a book is made up of many different words so are dances made up of many different movements! Dancing is such a beautiful form of expression and there are so many uses of dance in this world. Don't be afraid to let loose and truly express what your body wants to say in this Circle, know we are all there to welcome just this! Trust your sisters, trust yourselves, and let it go! We will work with a poem and inspirational music to create individual movements that will then be pieced together into dances.
- August 10th OUR 5 Year Anniversary Rose Blessing, Priestessed by Rev. Singing Otter: Within the beauty and sacredness of a magical garden we gather to evoke the Divine Feminine within. Feel the blessings of love and compassion as the Goddess emerges to hold you in beauty and remind you of who you are.
- September 14th, Awakening the Goddess Within, Priestessed by Amanda: This tent's theme is centered around inner exploration, acknowledgement and honoring the divine feminine within, and fostering a harmonious relationship, bringing a greater understanding of all that the inner goddess encourages us to be. We will engage in a goddess ritual that explores our connections to nature and how nature fosters the ability for divine feminine to emerge and thrive, as well as time for collective sharing and exploration of our experiences.
- October 12th, Crystal Workshop, Priestessed by Alayna: Alayna will lead us on a journey of exploration through this magical realm and guide us through the process of creating Gemstone Elixirs.
- November 9th, A Night of Manifestation, Priestessed by Randee, Carrie, and Cassie: Wish Pies, Balance Wheels, Vision Boards, and more... Fall is a time for transitions.The trees are starting to complete their cycle to prepare for Winter. The winds will soon kick up to sweep the leaves away so that new growth will occur in Spring. We will be doing the same. We will let go of what we don't need anymore and prepare and access our new dreams and goals. This is a busy time for everyone with all the holidays so this Tent will provide an evening of focus and manifestation for the coming new year. We will be setting our psyche, emotional and spiritual goals on this evening. We will use Creative Visualization and the Universal Laws and More to access our insight, be introspective and set our goals. This will be a fun and empowering experience.